Book your PLC training with Kontroltek today.
COVID-19 measures in place*
Tailored PLC Training
We’ve created courses that will revolve around you. At Kontroltek, we work with over 1,000 manufacturers every year. Each PLC, machine, engineer and factory are different.
Kontroltek PLC engineers have years of experience in maintenance, programming and repairs. They also have in-depth knowledge of Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi Electric, Omron and Siemens PLCs.
Whether you book for a day or week, we’ll make sure everything that is covered is applicable to your workplace.
Book PLC Training With Kontroltek
- In Level 1, Kontroltek PLC engineers will teach you the basics of PLCs. The course will be tailored around the PLCs you use in your factory. You’ll leave with the knowledge of how to do basic programming and fault finding.
- In Level 2 and 3, we’ll provide more in-depth training to those who enrol. This includes advanced programming, diagnosis and hardware replacement. It’ll also explore how you could upgrade the way you manufacture to improve results.
Level 1 PLC Training
In level 1, we’ll teach you the basics of PLCs.
- What is a PLC?
- What is it used for?
- What PLC do you have?
- What software and communication cables are needed?
- How to get online
- Introduction to programming (e.g. reading languages like ladder, STL, etc.)
- Generate some test programmes
- How to fault find and diagnose
- How to replace hardware
As a repair service, we work with the old, new and obsolete every day. In our workshops and when we go on site, we repair the most common PLCs in use across the manufacturing world.
During your training, we’ll specifically cover the branded products you use in your factory. These could include:
- Siemens SIMATIC S5
- Siemens SIMATIC S7
- Allen-Bradley SLC500
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix
- Mitsubishi Electric FX Series
- Mitsubishi Electric Q Series
- Omron Control Systems
You’ll leave our workshop feeling confident and prepared to work with the PLCs in your factory.
Feedback from real engineers who have taken our Level 1 PLC Training course.
– Ryan Jones, Engineer
– Ioan Webb, Engineer
– Will Thomas, Engineer
– Stephen Price, Engineer
– Sean Edmunds, Engineer
– Ffion Killand, Engineer
– Mike Cross, Engineer
We Offer PLC Training in Two Locations
Kontroltek Ltd(Head Office)
Waterton Industrial Estate,
Kontroltek North & Midlands Office
*We currently have measures in place throughout the Kontroltek facilities to keep staff and customers safe from exposure to COVID-19. These measures include one-way entry systems, contact free temperature checks, hand sanitiser stations, 2 metre social distancing and the mandatory use of face masks for visitors.Please note – failure to meet these measures may result in you being refused entry to the building.