The Mini Crossword
1. What Scots call New Year's Eve.
2. Popular drink around Christmas, historically also known as 'milk punch'.
3. A machine tool that rotates a workpiece about an axis of rotation to perform various operations.
4. Experts believe a no deal ?????? would be bad for manufacturing.
5. Partially melted snow.
6. An automatic device that uses error sensing negative feedback to correct the action of a mechanism.
Contratulations, you have completed the crossword. Now go back to work. procrastinating. Or, if you'd like more, subscribe to our mailing list for monthly crosswords and much more.
Your should see what else we can do.