Internal Telephone Sales Support
Kontroltek Int Ltd
Work remotely: No
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual, who’s passionate about business to business sales and delivering effective results. Ideally, you will have some previous experience within a B2B sales (telephone based) role, that’s able to communicate confidently and provide excellent customer service to our existing and potential customers. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic individual, who’s interested in pursuing an exciting career in customer service and internal sales.
We fully understand that our people are our most important asset and we strive to make sure that every individual feels valued.
The successful candidate will work alongside an existing internal and external team to identify, qualify and support companies that are within our target market.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a will to win and a strong desire to learn through ongoing and hands-on customer service, sales and product training.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Initially, you will learn about the company, receiving product and service training as well as understanding company processes.
- You will be responsible for researching and generating new business from existing clients as well as prospecting for new clients within a given sales area to sell our full range of services.
- Dealing with inbound calls from all customers as well as promoting our business through different forms of communication, e.g. calls, emails.
- Proactively build and maintain existing relationships with all customers.
- You will be expected to build your own portfolio of clients and manage key accounts as you become more proficient.
- Working with sales budgets and targets.
Work experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Previous experience within a telesales / customer service role preferred but not essential
- Outbound telesales experience with business to business preferred but not essential
- Experience of working to targets and examples of exceeding those set
- Good IT skills, Outlook and Excel database skills an advantage
- Candidates will have a good understanding of what is required to be successful within sales and business development
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) & telephone manner
- Negotiation & influencing skills
- Confident, positive, enthusiastic, and an energetic person
- A strong team work ethic
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
Monday to Friday + Overtime
All Covid-19 precautions are taken into account.
Work remotely: No